Thursday 27 January 2011

A new start...


Ok... lets see if i can use this, im still finding my way around this, so this is my first post and hoping wont be my last. By the look of things its not gonna be a very long post haha, so lets get down to it. Im starting this post because im STILL waiting for my header to upload but in the mean time check out some of my art.

This is from my first college exhibition. 



First year exhibition



This is just something i wanted to draw, if you cant make it out its a skull with wings. 



Im very into my tattoos and the whole art form this is a simple design tht i think would work has a great tattoo.



Another large scale acrilic painting that was used in my college exhibition.



I love this one! this is my first attempt of using pastles, this also was used in my exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment